Wednesday, January 9, 2008

William Got "Linda Tripp-ed"


Earlier today, William got a little upset about my superior ability to find funny news stories and provide witty commentary. For those of you that do not refresh D&F every 5 minutes, here's a brief synopsis of what happened:

- I posted the story and my comments at approximately 6:24am Central Standard Time.
- About 15 minutes later, William posted his TSTWBTAT, which included the same story I had already posted.
- William gets mad and jealous of my superior writing skills, and promptly changes the post time on his post to 10 minutes before my original post.
- When confronted with this, William categorically denied the allegations, not unlike 'roid-freak Roger Clemens.

Well, unbeknownst to William, a conversation with an unspecified informant was recorded earlier today. Thanks to The Patriot Act (and Karl Rove) no warrant was required for this phone tap. In this recording, William admits to changing the time of the post.

I am currently writing my congressman demanding a full investigation into this blatant disregard for proper blog-etiquette.