Thursday, January 17, 2008

D&F's Offical News Reader

While watching the election returns the past couple weeks, FoxNews has left the responsibility of sifting through the exit polls to one Ms. Megyn Kelly. You might remember her as Megyn Kendall...but notice the Ms. in front of her name. Yes...Ms. Kelly got divorced. Now I am not advocating divorce and I am sure Megyn was devastated...however she is single now and probably looking for a rebound. Good thing she probably reads this blog and will be contacting me ASAP (as soon as possible for you non-acronym users). But that is besides the point.

She has worked hard and moved up the ranks of cable news. She started out as a lowly reporter and quickly was promoted to the news desk. She mainly works political and legal news but now co-host a show during the day on FoxNews. I would also say that of all the "Babes of FoxNews" she is the best at reading the news.

Therefore, D&F (at least me, which makes up one half of D&F) is making it official. Megyn Kelly is the official news reader of D&F. Congratulations...you more than deserve it. You embody everything that is right with news reading. You are smart, work for FoxNews and are smoking hot. Whenever you want to make a guest appearance on D&F let me know...I think I can pull a few strings. Keep up the good work and don't let this prestigious honor go to your head.