Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who said it??


Last night there was more than the Republican primary happening in the world of politics. The Democrats were out in Vegas debating the important issues of the day...like Barack Obama being black. Yeah...it turns out that is a big deal with Democrats.


However, towards the end of the debate the three candidates were asked the ever important question of, "What is your greatest weakness?" Try to match the answer with the correct candidate.


A) "My greatest weakness is that I care too much, Tim. For 54 years, I've been fighting. I emerged from the womb with my dukes up, ready to do battle with every fiber of my day-old being."

B) "My greatest weakness is that I get impatient — impatient with people who don't care as much about children as I do."

C) "My greatest weakness is also my greatest strength...I work too hard."

D) "My greatest weakness? Sometimes I misplace stuff. I'm a little disorganized. It's probably a good thing I'm not in charge of my own schedule."



Wow...I am glad they were so open and painfully truthful with us. I might believe what they said if I was 4 years old. You might have done the math and realized that there are four quotes and only three candidates debated. Well I threw one in there that was not mentioned last night but was on an episode of D&F Recommended show The Office to show how stupid the other answers sound.



Answers below:



A) John "Don't Sue Me Bro" Edwards

B) Hillary Clinton

C) Boss of the Year Michael Scott

D) Barack Obama