Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Apologies from the Staff


Well, what can I say? It appears we have gotten very, very lazy here at D & F. Ok, maybe not lazy - it was the weekend, and William and I were hanging out in Charlotte, watching football. Obviously, we weren't going to be able to post. As a side note, I correctly predicted the outcome of each game, which makes me about 78% more accurate than any commentator on ESPN. I'm sending them my resume.

Anyway, I had every intention of posting some good stuff yesterday, but then my stupid paying job got in the way - meetings, phone calls, employees wanting paychecks - what's up with that? Every time I sat down to start another great post, something would interrupt me.And more bad news - I'm not going to be in the office for most of today, so I won't be able to post, again....

But, I have some good stuff in reserve, and I will have it up this afternoon / evening. In the meantime, check out this website. It has all sorts of random generators - the horoscope generator, TV pitch show generator, and my personal favorite - The Sick Clown Generator. Don't worry - it's not as bad as it sounds.
Have a great Tuesday, and hopefully William can pick up the slack today.