Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who is your candidate?

Having trouble figuring out who to support in the Presidential Primaries? I know how you feel. At one point I really wasn’t feeling anyone and was having a difficult time trying to get motivated to support someone. I started doing my research and was able to figure out who out of the bunch was worthy of my support. There is an easier way. This website asks you some questions on the big issues of the day and has you rank how important they are to you. After about 5 minutes of answering questions you get your results.


I would hope that as an educated member of society you would not allow a computer to tell you how you should vote, but this gives you a good start if you are having trouble figuring out where the candidates stand in relation to your own view. Also, if you are going to rely on a computer to tell you who to vote for…how about you don’t vote?

It is a safe bet that the people that are most similar to me are on the conservative side. The candidate most resembling my views of the viable candidates (Alan Keyes was most similar to me…which is kind of scary) is Mitt Romney with 79% similarity.

Just a little public service to the fine readers of D&F.