Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You Named Your Kid What? Continued...

While spending time in Atlanta this past weekend the conversation obviously turned toward the Georgia Bulldogs and their shot at stepping into the BCS National Championship Game. That conversation turned into my Dad (known on this site as Jimmy, B1, Daddo and sometimes anonymous) saying he loved Knowshon Moreno ever since he saw Vandy and Georgia play a couple months back.


Trying to figure out how his name came about my Mom did a little digging and found this website. The blogmaster of that site tracked down Knowshon's grandmother who gave us this little tidbit:


"When I was pregnant with his mother I picked up the name Varashon from a character in a short story I was reading at the time. When Varashon had Knowshon, she just took part of her name and added the `Know' for knowledge."
From what I have heard about Knowshon he is a pretty bright student who happens to be an incredible foosball player. I am sure if you haven't heard of him before you will when Georgia plays powerhouse Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl (Thanks BSC Committee for that one).