Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bobby Ruins Your Favorite TV Show


I am proud to introduce a new feature on D & F - I make fun of your favorite TV show. If you would like me to make fun of your preferred show, just leave a nomination in the comments section, and I will do my absolute best to show you why you should write whatever network shows the show and demand the 30 minutes or 1 hour of your life back. For the inaugural post, I pick Fox's House.


This week on House, Dr. House finds a mysterious illness and must use unconventional medicine in order to cure said mystery illness. Also included in this 1 hour waste of your life will be dry and witty British humor (Hugh Laurie is British, FYI) and some sort of sexual tension between two or more characters on the show. Sneak peak at next week's episode - the same friggin' thing.


Have a great week!