Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ron Paul Yard Signs

On my way down to Birmingham yesterday I saw something that I have ever seen before. A sight so rare that it has never been filmed. I saw an actual professionally made yard sign for Ron Paul. I know...that warrants a stop on the side of the highway to take a picture. Well I am not insane...otherwise I would have stopped (and probably would be supporting Ron Paul as well).

Also yesterday Bobby saw a traditional Ron Paul advertising...a spray painted bed sheet. This leads me to issue this PSA (read it like William Shatner would):


This holiday season...with people going on vacation, spending time at parties and not being at home please remember to lock up your bed sheets. This might seem strange and over the top, but there have been a rash of sheet thefts that are rocking communities. The sad part...over 98% of sheets never make it home. They are vandalized with spray painted catch phrases like, "Google Ron Paul"..."rEVOLution"..."Ron Paul 2008". To ensure your holiday season is a joyful one...please remember the bedsheets. The More You Know.