Friday, December 7, 2007

The Best Skier

I was in town for lunch today and thought that is would be nice to go out with Mom, Dad and Sean. We went and picked up Mom at work and met all of her co-workers and went to some Mexican restuarant downtown. It was a very pleasant time...until Sean decided to break the tranquilty.

I am going skiing this weekend in Breckenridge, CO and Sean decided to let everyone know that he thinks he is the best skier in the family. This statement could not be any further from the truth. Following is photographic evidence of his crappiness on the slopes:



The top picture is actually Sean getting ready to ski...it is not any indication of his skiing ability but it looks pretty freaking funny. These next two pictures are of Sean and myself doing the exact same jump...you be the judge as to who is better:


In all honesty...Sean is a great skier, but I couldn't let these pictures go to waste. I am sure there will be some great pictures of me this weekend looking like an idiot...but I will just delete those. Have a great weekend and I will see you back on Monday.