Friday, December 14, 2007

Hotel Drinking Glasses

MikeyMc50 sent us a little hidden camera video from an Atlanta news station. I had heard about this but had not seen the video yet. It reminds me of the hidden camera exposes they always do on the sheets and comforter of the beds except they are doing it on the drinking glasses.

As someone who basically lives in hotels during the week this kinda grosses me out. I really don't ever use the drinking glasses, but it does make me think what else are they doing while cleaning my room. It is like that Seinfeld episode when Jerry's girlfriend puts something in the toilet and doesn't tell Jerry what it is (uhhhhhhh, the toilet brush) and by the end of the episode his apartment is empty.

At about the 3 minute mark is when it starts to get really disturbing. Will not be staying at those hotels when I make it back to Atlanta.