Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Gift of the Day

I am going to preform a HUGE public service for all the ladies out there trying to figure out what to get their guys for Christmas. I-Pods, HDTV's, Guitar Hero...the list goes on and on. However none of those gifts truly express how much you love them.

That is where The Man Groomer comes in. They might not actually say they want it, but just assume that this little gizmo is at the top of every guys list. How many times have we said to ourselves..."I wish there was a device where I could look like a total tool and shave my back at the same time." Well the day has arrived where that can happen. For only $39.99 you are able to look like that guy in the picture.

If the name alone isn't awesome enough for you to purchase it...here are some advantages that the Man Groomer has over waxing (taken straight off their website):

  • Waxing hurts!
  • Waxing rips the hair right out of your body.
  • Need someone else to apply the wax and rip it off your back with your hair – ouch!
  • Expensive! Usually costs between $40 - $80 a session and you may need 3 to 4 a month.
  • Need to make appointments at salons or spas.

Wow...cant argue with that. I would also probably add to the list it is incredibly womanly. So I will go ahead and assume you will thank me for this little PSA so you are welcome. Enjoy the Man Groomer.