Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Secret to Winning a NASCAR Race

I don't know how many of our readers are fans of NASCAR, for all I know some of our readers may work for NASCAR, or at least a Track that NASCAR might use. Regardless, I have never been a big fan of the sport. I can tune in, especially if it is the last 10 laps of a race, but I quickly get tired of watching cars race each other. I know the argument, like hockey, all you have to do is go to one race and you will be hooked for life, but I don't think that is the case.

Below is a video from The Onion (a reputable news organization) reporting on the secret of winning any car race, NASCAR in particular. It is a pretty interesting theory and the best part is when we get to go inside the car and listen to the driver speak to his spotter, (it is about the 2:00 minute mark of the video.)

Note: This video has been out for awhile, so I apologize to Lance if he has already seen it, no snide comments necessary.

NASCAR Coach Reveals Winning Strategy: 'Drive Fast'