Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Dink and Flika Poll Closed

The "official" first poll of Dink and Flika is now closed. Tell all of your friends who did not place their vote that they have no right to complain, because they did not let their voice be heard. To refresh your memory the poll question was, Who is more attractive overall, Rosie O'Donnell, Hillary Clinton, or Death? A non-partisan question if I have ever seen one, but I digress, on to the results.

Death - Death walked away with the victory receiving 75% of the votes. I don't know what to say either we have a lot of morbid/freaky readers who find this guy somewhat attractive or he wasn't up against much competition. I guess the creator of this poll knew his audience, and knew what they would like.

Hillary Clinton - Hillary came in second place, she may have to get used to that, and walked away with 15% of the votes. But if you ask me I think a couple of those votes were pity votes because no one had chosen her.


Rosie O'Donnell - Rosie brings up the rear, and what a big rear it is, (thank you, I'll be hear all week, be sure to tip your waitresses.) Rosie received 10% of the vote, and all I can say is who in God's name voted for Rosie? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Thanks again for all who voted, and be sure to check back in soon for our next poll question.