Friday, December 21, 2007

Ruin Romo??

I might be one of the few people that like Tony Romo but these guys seem to have a problem with him and his girlfriend (the link went dead). It actually is a pretty funny idea, but why Romo? He seems like a good guy who has dated 2 of my top 5 “Hotties in Hollywood” (Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood). So for all you Carolina fans out there in D&F land they want you to print out the mugshot of Jessica and take it to the game tomorrow.


While this is funny and all I don’t think Tony Romo was distracted by having his hot girlfriend at the game. I think people are making way too big a deal out of it (if you notice, that link is to the Times of India). I think once you get to that level of professional sports you are so in tune with what you have to do that you are not distracted by who is in the stands. Sure he had a crappy game and has had crappy games both times his hot girlfriends show up, but I would chalk that up to having crappy games. Believe me, there are always hot girls in the stands…I know from experience, if you know what I mean, and I think you do…GOD BLESS AMERICA!!