Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Official D&F Movie Recommendation

Back in December, I posted a video that featured some cool people (and I use that term liberally) particpating in what is known as LARP-ing. Basically, it's Dungeons and Dragons exepct with costumes. If you haven't watched the videos featued here on D&F, you're missing out on some of the most entertaining stuff on the Internet - click here and here to see the previous videos.

Well, some cinematic genius has made a full-length documentary about people who engage in LARPs. Normally, I don't recommend movies that I haven't seen, but based on the trailer for this bad boy, I'm going to break that rule. This came out on DVD today, so I expect all 18 of you D&F readers to go out and buy / rent it as soon as possible. I know I will be visiting my local Blockbuster as soon as my work day is complete.

Please to enjoy - DARKON.