Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hannah Montana Fans are Crazy...in a bad way.

This man is fat...so that makes him Hannah Montana's biggest fan.

I am not sure how many of you actually go back to old post and see the comments that people have left. I get emailed all of the comments so I can see which post is causing some heat and which ones are duds. There have been few that have gotten people to respond more than our "Anything for Hannah Montana post." This also is one of the only post that people who don’t know who we are leave comments. So I decided that maybe if we want some more traffic (and comments) we should just write about Hannah Montana occasionally and see what happens.

Now, if you are like me, you couldn't tell the difference betwen Beyonce, Rihanna or Hannah Montana. So you could probably care less about her. However, she has some pretty rabid fans. And those fans love to leave comments on blogs. They also are probably not the brightest fans either, because I feel that some of them think that Hannah Montana actually writes this blog. For instance:

Annonymous wrote “I love you hannah montana im your biggest fan ever! God bless you girl.”

We have gotten a couple messages like this. Here is another Annonymous comment:

Annonymous: “hannah montana i am your biggest fan i went to your best of both worlds tour in providence at the d/d center i almost met you”

Not only do Hannah Montana fans not realize that Ms. Montana is not actually her real name, but they don’t realize she doesn’t write a blog by the title of Dink and Flika. I am just throwing it out there. And would it kill these people to actually use proper punctuation? I don’t want these “fans” to abandon out blog because they make up about 45% of the readership (I made that number up) but instead I want them to leave more comments. If they promise to leave comments like this, I promise to write about Hannah Montana in a salacious manner:

TMZ: “Hannah Montana is sweet, but she isnt smart, she's leaking lesbi photos and lieing, she lied, she lied..she lied.” (editors note: I am pretty sure TMZ did not leave this comment, I am pretty sure TMZ knows how to spell).
So at this point I should make up some rumor that will get the fans all in a tizzy. So here it is:

According to my source, Hannah Montana will retire at the end of 2008 to focus on her budding dog show career.

Good luck Ms. Montana...I wish you well. You heard it here first on D&F*.
-----------------------------------------------
*This rumor is totally made up. There is no validity to this. Lets see if Hannah Montana fans know what footnotes are.