Friday, February 15, 2008

Another D&F Poll Is Closed

Well, our pursuit of truth and fact through the use of blog polls continues. First off, thanks for the big response - 150 votes. I think if we can get up to 200, I'm going to start sending press releases to major news outlets with the results of our polls.

Anyway, here are the Official Results to the question, "If you had to pick, who is most likely the Anti-Christ?"

Peyton Manning - 4%
Bill Belichick - 8%
Sanjaya Malakar - 14%
Hanna Montana - 72%

Clearly, Hanna Montana is the Anti-Christ. I'm checking with the Anti-Christ governing board on whether or not the title of "Anti-Christ" will be transferred to Miley Cyrus.

On a side note, I am very upset that Peyton Manning only got 4%. It's obvious he's sold his soul to marketing executives, so he's a prime candidate in my book.

Check back on Monday for our next poll. William is in charge, so it will probably have "Barack Obama" as one of the choices.

Have a good weekend!