Thursday, April 10, 2008

Linsay Lohan...Naked...but you have to watch a crappy movie to see it


It is about time that Lindsay Lohan turns over a new leaf. To portray herself as a “serious actress” she has decided to star in an indie film for only $80,000. Great, right? Well not exactly, this film has her getting completely neked. As a heterosexual male, I am not complaining. However, it begs the question…how does getting naked make you a serious actress? Is it harder to act while naked? To me, one has no bearing (hahahaha…the pun was intended) on the other. But what would I know…I enjoy movies like Fast and the Furious and Toy Soldiers.

This is like me dressing up like a nerd so I will be taken more seriously as a student without actually doing any homework. Without the homework, I am not a better student. Maybe instead of showing off what God gave her (again, I am not recommending this)…she should enroll in some acting classes. (I Googled one for her incase she reads the blog). She should also watch the dork on Bravo that ask stupid questions of actors and then laughs weird. That would probably help.

And finally if she wants to be a better actor…she should just stop acting, which in itself is the best thing that she could do for her career. No movie is better than her performance in "I Know Who Killled Me". (Named the worst movie of last year). Go get ‘em kiddo.