Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's Not You, It's Me


Ok, so I've actually been busy at work. I've hired this new guy who is actually going to replace me when I start law school in August. So I've been occupied the past two days showing this guy around and trying to train him (or at least give the impression that I am training him). But that's not important right now.

There's been more than enough fodder for D and F in the news, but I have simply not had the time to post about Condi possible joining McCain on the Republican ticket, the insanity that is the Democratic nomination process, or any number of inane celebrity stories that are floating out there. And for that, I am sorry.

If all goes well, I will have some time to post tomorrow. And when I get this FNG trained up, I will have plenty of time to post here on D&F. Please don't cancel your subscription. Please. We're up to like 23 unique readers, and I would hate to loose any of you.

In the mean time, if you find something on the Internet you would like me (or William) to comment on, please don't hesitate to send us the link. Our e-mail addresses are to the left under the "Contact the Editors" section.

And if you're feeling down because the NCAA basketball tournament is over, don't fret. We're only 5 months away from college football season starting.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!