Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday, Bitches

I started out this week really upset. I was going to have to work 5 full days. What is up with that? Fortunately, I was able to disguise a road trip to see the wife out on the North Carolina coast as job site visits, and, thus, was able to turn 5 days of work into 3.1845 days of work.

And Man Alive, those almost 3.2 days of work really did me in. I am now counting down the minutes until happy hour. I know you are too.

So, in an effort to make happy hour enjoyable for everyone, I bring you a little lesson in happy hour etiquette. Faithful D&F-er B1 sent this over because like his son, he enjoys a cocktail or two at the end of a tough work week, but hates it when people with no taste in music ruin it with crappy jukebox selections.

Please to enjoy: 14 Songs You Should Never Play in a Bar.