Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Breakfast of Champions

Trying to get motivated for another fun-filled day at work? Me too. I did manage to get out of the office the past two days, so I'm feeling pretty confident I can make it through the end of the week without hurting anyone. That, and I finally perfected the coffee-whiskey-mood stabilizer cocktail that will keep everyone's volume to a low murmur while keeping me functional enough to perform the minimum amount of work required.

Here's some brain fodder to get your mind working this beautiful Thursday morning:

Obama and McCain Spout Economic Nonsense

Obama's Plan for Defeat

I'll be back later with a better post - just thought these were decent articles that - even if you don't agree with the opinions contained - will at least get you thinking about the multitude of issues that are involved with this election.