Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank You, Dumb Hannah Montana Fan

I am not saying this is who posted the comment...but I think it is a fair representation...

It was never our intention at D&F to elicit such a strong response to our post a couple months back about some crazy mom faking a story about her husband dying in Iraq to get her kid tickets to see Hannah Montana. However, I underestimated Hannah Montana fans and next time I will estimate them. Below is probably one of the best comments that we have ever received. It combines something that passes as advice with something that does not pass as proper grammar or spelling. Keep in mind this is a straight cut and paste…nothing was edited (as far as I know, this is a real person writing this, not Sean trying to be funny. In fact I was at lunch with Sean when we got the comment).

"to the little girl i no tht you wanted to c miley but just fink what people fink bout you and what she finks bout you and people have more needs than you makein fings up like tht to fans just cuz you know all the lyrics to all the songs doesnt make you a number1 fan you should all be fans of yourself cuz u are all special in ur own way and i hope miley/hannah gets to read this YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BE YOU FOR JUST ONE DAY YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME hope your carreer nev er ends x"