Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hannah Montana Is Going to Glasgow

Ok, this is getting out of control. A couple days ago, William posted yet another comment from some Hannah Montana fan who is under the impression that Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) is a contributor to Dink & Flika. Now, we're treated to this:

"Hey Hannah Im from Scotland Please Please come to Glasgow because I am a huge fan of you and I have never been to any of your concerts or tour but please please come to Glasgow it was my birthday yesterday and do u no what I wished for .... to meet you well maybe one day !!! =) Please come to Glasgow Hannah please"

Since I'm not one to ruin girl's birthdays (no matter how stupid they are), I hereby pledge to try and attempt to get Hannah Montana to perform a concert in Glasgow, Scotland. I'll let everyone know how this turns out.

The week is almost over.