Tuesday, April 3, 2007

One Smart Dog

Who doesn't love dogs, besides my dad. We are all suckers for a good dog video. I found this link via the web-site: www.yougottaseethisvideo.com (very original web-site name.) It comes from the Ellen Degeneres Show. On a side note many of you may not know but William is by far the biggest Ellen Degeneres fan I know. He can always be found Tivo-ing Ellen's show and later telling me all about the funny stuff Ellen said and the cool dance moves she does on a regular basis.

I digress, this video is pretty remarkable, it is of a dog who turns out to be pretty smart. The owner of this dog is obviously to busy, or to lazy to clean his/her pool and the water could not be dirtier. The dog is not about to jump in the pool, even if his favorite ball is taunting him from the deep end. Instead he improvises and finds a way to get the ball without risking his health to do so.



The Hole - video powered by Metacafe