Friday, April 13, 2007

Basement Basketball is the Best.

How many of you guys had one of those little Nerf basketball hoops when you were growing up? You know the one that hooked to the top of the door and you could shoot hoops all day. I had one when I was growing up, and I was alwyas jealous of the kids that had one of those laundry baskets that looked like a hoop and you could shoot your dirty clothes into it, those were the coolest. Who knows some of you may still have one of those hoops hanging above your front door, I am still waiting on my wife to get me one for my Birthday.

Well I found this video a while back and it is pretty funny. I guess this kid did not have a lot of friends growing up and spent a lot of time in the basement practicing his dunks. I guess he got so good he decided to tape it to show all of his imaginary friends. The best is at the end because he sounds so cocky when he says he is going to watch the video over and over again.

On a side note, if you know him, doesn't this look like a young Matt Toy? You know the video looks like the video was made in the early 90's so the timing is right, it could be him.