Monday, April 23, 2007

Farewell...

It actually is not a farewell, just a see you later. I leave for my first job out of college today and will be in Dayton, OH for 2 months or so. I will have access to the internet so I will post occasionally but I just wanted to let all of our readers know where I was. So I wanted to leave you with a little advice. As you know, I am a BIG believer in global warming. If we as humans would not have been such selfish beings, maybe we would not be so hot. I am afraid it is too late...and as my friend Al Gore would say, "sorry for the inconvenient truth." But if there is any hope at all I think our friend Sheryl Crow has found the solution. Here is a quote from her blog, I leave you with these words of wisdom. Thank God we have such smart people leading the way for us greenies:

"Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required"

Thank you Sheryl for speaking truth to power. Oh yeah...you're an idiot.

On a side note I cannot put into words how I am feeling now that I am leaving Sean's house. Both he and Christie have been very kind for putting up with me. Since I cannot put it into words I figured I would take a scene from my favorite movie which says it all. (No thanks needed for adding subtitles for our Asian viewers.)



--While I am very grateful for what Sean and Christie have done for me, I did not post the last paragraph. That was obviously a lame attempt from Sean to feel special. I do not like The Sound of Music and would not be so corny to put it up. Again, thank you Sean and Christie for all you did, but you will not get a musical tribute from The Sound of Music from me.