Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Office Tonight

Tonight we have a brand new Office, and what could be better then a new Office? How about a new Office with Andy returning from Anger Management.

I was also surfing the web-site Pop Candy, which is a pretty fun web-site to visit, and she had two links to Office topics. First off, remember last weeks episode where Michael used Wikipedia to find out how to negotiate, well the Wiki entry is here. Though I couldn't find the tactic of whispering, I did find the tactic of not speaking first. Of course you may need to tell the person you are negotiating with that you are, in fact, not speaking first.

The second link that was found was the ability to now own your very own official Dunder Mifflin letterhead. I think Whitney (the author of Pop Candy) put it best when she said, "Now you can send your own faxes from the future."

Enjoy the show tonight, I am sure it will be a good one.

Links found via-(PopCandy)