Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Worst Then A Terrorist?

This woman is crazy...I mean good crazy. The video starts in the middle of the call and she is going berserk because she was called by a telemarketer. I don't like getting called by them but I don't think they are "worst than a terrorist".

She claims that she knows 3 people who have died because of stress caused from telemarketers and a girlfriend that was "gangraped" by telemarketers. There are so many good lines that I can't write them all down. The video is kinda long, but it is good. I would not watch at work because there is some bad language.


A New Level of Crazy - Brought to you by Break.com Video Search


P.S. I just want to publicly apologize for my performance at the softball game on Sunday. I basically am not good. I hope people that saw me play do not hold this against me...I am really good at ping pong so that should count for something. Good day.