Thursday, May 17, 2007

"She's Gotten Me Through A lot of Tough Times."

I have been told that I have not posted anything about American Idol since Sanjaya got voted off, and the reason is because the show is just not that interesting anymore that Sanjaya is gone. However, I tuned in last night because I was told they were going to show Melinda going home, and I knew Belmont was one of her stops.

The highlight of the show was when they showed the clip of Melinda going home, and they interviewed a girl who was about 12 or 13, and she said, "She has gotten me through a lot of tough times." I was shocked when she said this, and thought to myself what tough times? She has only been on the show for 2 months. Did this girl get dumped by her boyfriend, did her copy of High School Musical get stolen? What tough times could she be talking about. Below is the video evidence of this girl. It is about a minute and twenty seconds into the clip.