Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sexual Chocolate...Sexual Chocolate!

Who doesn't love a good Gospel singer? I know that my dad will attend a church solely based on the talent of the choir and the taste of the Communion wine. He went to a church were he believed that all the sinners who went to Confession that week were sent to the choir for their penance.

However, the singers at his Church do not compare to the talent of this Gospel singer. I am not sure where he is from, but he does a beautiful rendition of O'mazing Grace. He takes the old gospel hymn Amazing Grace and makes it his own. Truly wonderful. The best part is at the end when he really brings it home.


I think this guy might have watched the movie, Coming to America, one to many times and took some singing lessons from the band Sexual Chocolate. What do you think? At the end of that song I wasn't expecting him to say Amen, but rather, "Sexual chocolate...(feet stomping) Sexual Chocolate!"