Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Great Time Waster

As you know we are HUGE fans of The Office (Thursday night is the season finale...it is on at 8pm Eastern time) and as I was perusing their website I came across this great game. It is The Office quote game. My brothers and I basically came up with this game last year and NBS stole it. They start a quote out for you and you have to finish it word for word. Even as someone who watches each episode multiple times I can not finish most of the quotes...but it is a great time waster.

In the comment section we can start our own favorite quote string. I will post one of my favorite Office quotes below.


------------------------------------------------------------
"This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell outta here."--Michael Scott speaking to Toby during Diversity Day