Monday, May 14, 2007

Leeeeeroy Jenkins!

I was listening to Dan Patrick today at work, and he mentioned this video that I had seen a little while ago. I had forgot about it, but once Dan mentioned it, it brought back a few laughs. World of Warcraft is a online game that never ends. I believe it is one of those online communities where people spend a lot of money on their characters and can become quite addicted to the game itself. You basically are living a second life through this game.

The video shows a group of people that have teamed up to fight evil doers and make a better life for themselves in the community, uhh...Nerds. They are deciding if they want to go in and start a fight with these people. What makes it so funny is that the leader strategies for a good two minutes until Leroy Jenkins ruins it for all of them by rushing into battle (it should also be noted the leader does a good job of making eye contact with all of his underlings, by turning constantly while talking, I don't know why but I thought that was funny.) The leader's reaction and Leroy's battle cry are both great.

Warning: There is some spicy language in this video. You should not watch at work.