Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sex Columnist: Not Just For Sluts!

So Foxnews.com has themselves a sex columnist. And because I'm usually bored out of mind at work, I end up reading whatever Yvonne K. Fulbright has to say. As a result, I've become convinced that in order to become a sex columnist, all you have to do is sleep around....a lot. Here's a snipet from the latest Foxnews FOXSEXpert (I didn't make that name up):

How many sexual partners have you had? If this were an actual survey, would you lie about it? The discussion often comes up during the beginning stages of dating, and apparently a lot of people are lying about their numbers.

My god in heaven. Stop the presses You're telling me people lie about their sexual conquests to complete strangers? Please tell me Ms. Fulbright is getting paid a ridiculous amount of money to bring this previously unknown fact to light. She is? Good. I can sleep tonight.

In honor of this Pulitzer-prize winning journalism, I bring you this classic Onion piece:

STATE COLLEGE, PA—Lisbet "Lizzie" Gilchrist, a second-year undergraduate at Penn State University, told reporters that she has the makings of a good sex-advice columnist Monday.