Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Uhhh...Nerd

I will be the first to admit that I do TiVo American Idol. I like some of the contestants. However I do not like Sanjaya. I feel that Mogley (Sanjaya) should stay on though because he is not very good. The longer he stays on the better. That is where I differ with this girl:



She is on a hunger strike until he is voted off. Now I could make some tacky weight related joke here, but I wont. I will say this...she needs a life. Here is a quote from her blog:

"As for me, well, damn .. I'm hungry. In fact, like that girl in the audience on American Idol, I pretty much feel like crying for two hours straight. I've found myself having slight hallucinations. For all of you that are concerned though, I am still drinking fluids and trying my best to say healthy. Hopefully, come tomorrow night I will be able to have a bowl of soup. I've received so many heart warming messages from people who are concerned about me, thank you. Stay positive for me! I love you guys!"


Way to jump on an important issue and make it more likely that I will vote to keep Sanjaya on. She should thank us for keeping him on...she might loose a few pounds (I had to do it). I am also impressed that she thinks people are concerned. Give me a break.