Saturday, May 31, 2008

Worst Month Ever


I don't even have a good excuse. I have flat out slacked off during the month of May. I'm going to chalk it up to spring fever, but you know as well as I do that is not the case. Laziness is a big part of it. Then you have the absolute rage that builds up inside of me when reading any sort of political news story, and as a part of my court-ordered settlement with the human species, I am allowed a finite number of outbursts each year. I have already used up the vast majority of this years, and we're not even halfway through.

So I'm going to try harder next month. The Presidential race seems to be changing somewhat, and Barack has said plenty of stupid things over the past couple weeks. That's D&F's bread and butter. W may come across as a couple beers short of a six pack, but at least he knows the basics of American and world history (I'll touch on that tomorrow).

So, have a good weekend, and we'll see you tomorrow. Tell your friends D&F is back.